Thursday, September 13, 2018
5:00 – 9:00 pm
4 MCE credits
Speakers: Frederick W. Wetzel, DDS and John VanDenburgh, JD
NYSDA Risk Management
- Do you know how long you are obligated to store patient records?
- What information needs to be included in a medical history?
- How to legally terminate a professional relationship with a patient?
Answers to these and many other sometimes thorny legal questions are provided in the NYSDA Risk Management VII course.
- A certificate will be issued to all participants who successfully complete the seminar.
- Dentists who complete this course will be entitled 10% discount on their liability premiums for a three year period from the Fortress Insurance Company and Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company. Other insurance companies may also accept this course for a discount. Please check with your carrier.