Friday, September 25, 2020
9:00 – 4:30 pm
7 MCE credits
Speaker: GORDON CHRISTENSEN, DDS, MSD, PhD
This fast moving “bottom line” course includes the areas of dentistry with the most activity and change in any given year. It is easily understood and has numerous summaries that help attendees to interpret the ongoing advancements in the profession. The course encourages audience participation, and questions and answers and is presented in an enjoyable and humorous manner.
The hottest aspects in the following topics will be included in the planned program depending on the interests of the participants in your group, the popularity of topics at the time of your program, and the time available.
The following are potential topics, all of which may not be included in a specific course depending on time availability, and audience interest.
- State of the Profession
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Esthetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Infection Control
- Laboratory Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Practice Management
- Preventive Dentistry
- Prosthodontics Fixed
- Prosthodontics Removable
On the completion of this course attendees should be able to:
- List the most important and useful new techniques in the general topics selected by your group.
- List the most important and useful materials discussed in the general topics selected by your group.
- List the most important and useful new concepts discussed in this course.
- Implement those aspects of the course most applicable to your practice.
Audience: Dentists, hygienists, assistants